MapLink™ | Procedures | Tent/canopy

Hello! Content on this website is provided as a convenience and is for informational use only. Be sure to review the Terms of Use for all of the details related to your use of this website.
A permit to erect a tent/canopy is required and may be obtained at the Stratford Building Department. A plot plan drawn to scale shall be submitted showing all buildings on the property and the proposed location and size of the tent/canopy.