MapLink™ | Procedures | Application for Zone Change Approval (SAHZ)

Hello! Content on this website is provided as a convenience and is for informational use only. Be sure to review the Terms of Use for all of the details related to your use of this website.
Application for Zone Change Approval (SAHZ)
An application for zone change to an SAHZ shall include:
30.11.1  A zone change petition as provided for by the Zoning Commission;

30.11.2  A written statement describing how the proposal complies with the purposes set forth in Subsection 30.1 of these regulations;

30.11.3  A site plan prepared and certified by either a licensed architect, a registered land surveyor, or a registered civil engineer which shall:
(a) define the location of the areas to be used for residential purposes;
(b) set forth the proposed density of the dwelling units;
(c) show all utilities;
(d) show present and proposed topography; and
(e) show conceptual landscaping plan for the site;
30.11.4 Preliminary building plans illustrating: (a) typical floor plans; and (b) typical elevations;

30.11.5 If applicable, an application for Coastal Area Management approval.